Monday 29 April 2013

Design Team Layout - Gesso Grunge & Messy Fiesta Gesso

 
Here's another layout created with the wonderful printable art papers from Praierie Papier Cottage  from the Just Be Yourself Etsy Store. You can check out Anita's collections HERE.
 
For this layout I chose to start with the Messy Fiesta Gesso Paper #6, I then layered the purple paper from the Gesso Grunge printable paper pack (page #12), then I added an overlay photo at reduced opacity onto the background, added a wonderful photo mask I love, then added another picture to the photo mask. I added the word art and some stitching and that's it. Pretty simple page only took 10 minutes.
 
I absolutely love how Anita's papers are so versatile and so easy to work with.
 
 
Here are the previews for the two paper packs I used:
 



2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous - and I love how you've layered the papers together.

    You won Anita's Fruit of the Spirit paper off me - but I guess you could have them anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh awesome Carolyn! That's one I haven't downloaded yet.

    ReplyDelete