Sunday 5 May 2013

Design Team Layout - Spring Has Sprung Distressed Printable Art Pages


Here's another layout created with the wonderful printable art journal papers from Praierie Papier Cottage from the Just Be Yourself Etsy Store. You can check out Anita's collections HERE.
 
For this layout I chose to use the Spring Has Sprung Distressed Printable Art Journal Papers (paper #5). I started with the background paper, added my photo and then added in the brush work that says magic happens... I then decided to add some background splash behind the photo, some stitching to the top of the photo and a grunge overlay around the edges of the page. I finished it off with a brush butterfly. In total the page took about 10 minutes. Just goes to show you that your art does not need to be complicated or take hours to make. Sometimes the simple pages end up being my favourites.


Here is the preview for the paper pack I chose to use for this layout - Spring Has Sprung Distressed Printable Art Pages:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment