Monday 20 May 2013

Messy Little Details {Tin Star}

I have recently been led to this awesome blog called
Carolyn has started a wonderful blog project called Messy Little Details. This is what she shares on her blog:
 
"Each week I will share one of these photos, something that caught my eye and I had to photograph. A simple thing. A detail. A colour. A texture. The post will be short, a photo and a few sentences at most, it is the photo and the reason I had to take it that I want to share. I will try and make them recent photos, but the odd older one may slip in from time to time.

I also want to invite you to join me in sharing photos of those odd little things you just have to photograph, things that inspire you, thrill you, make you laugh or make you wonder.  I will include a linky list each week as I'd love to visit your blog. Choose a photo like I've described, blog it, add your link and visit others who have done the same, simple. Don't worry about when the photo was taken, recent is great but sometimes it is also good to review photos we took long ago and discover hidden gems."
 
I absolutely love photographing little details. I think that is why I am enjoying this weekly blog project so very much. I was at a wonderful crafty antique store and came across this sign. The sign did not do much for me at all, but I found that I fell in love with the detail of this tin star and of coarse had to photograph it.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the angle you have used with this, and how you were drawn to a single detail on the sign.

    ReplyDelete